Everyone has had a headache at some point. Headaches can occur anywhere, anytime, in any situation. since stressed Not getting enough rest, hot weather, fever, etc., all genders and all ages can have headaches. Because headaches are just a symptom, not a disease, people overlook that after taking medicine it’s over. But actually, headaches are considered a health problem that should not be overlooked at all.
Frequent headaches, frequently taking painkillers Is it harmful to the body?
Dr. Juthanat Yosarawas, neurologist and brain internist Piyavate Hospital said, “Initially, headache treatment is It is symptomatic treatment, including taking painkillers such as paracetamol or NSAIDS, getting enough rest, exercising, etc.”
“But taking painkillers is It should be under the guidance of a doctor or pharmacist as the medicine may have side effects. and can be dangerous to the patient, for example, paracetamol should not be taken more than 8 tablets per day because it is toxic to the liver and NSAIDs can cause stomach ulcers. or can affect the kidneys.”
Headache, a sign of other dangerous diseases?
“Also, the headache It can be a dangerous sign that indicates a disease with a specific cause, such as a brain hemorrhage. brain tumor meningitis, which these conditions or diseases are life-threatening or may be disabled If treatment is delayed”
What kind of headaches are dangerous and need to be seen by a doctor?
- severe headache Suddenly like never before
- Bending your neck makes your headache worse.
- Headache, stiff neck, fever
- Severe headache, especially in the morning
- Headache accompanied by nausea and vomiting
- headache while sitting or sleep in any position
- Coughing, sneezing, straining, and more headaches
- Headache with convulsions, spasms
- Headache to the point of unconsciousness
- Headache accompanied by numbness of limbs and weakness.
- Crooked mouth, unable to speak clearly
- Staggering, unable to see clearly or see double images
- ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com
These additional symptoms may be symptoms of a stroke. If abnormal symptoms increase, Should be rushed to a doctor at a large hospital as soon as possible. Because if there are more symptoms and did not receive proper treatment May not be able to save life in time